THIS MONTH AT GCC
* DANCE PERFORMANCE 2015 directed by Dora Krannig and Lynn McMurrey and featuring GCC student dancers and choreographers. Dance Theatre, Sierra Nevada Gym. 8 p.m. Free admission. Seating is limited. Early arrival is advised. No children under 5 admitted.
* DANCE PERFORMANCE 2015 directed by Dora Krannig and Lynn McMurrey and featuring GCC student dancers and choreographers. Dance Theatre, Sierra Nevada Gym. 2 p.m. Free admission. Seating is limited. Early arrival is advised. No children under 5 admitted.
* CHAMBER MUSIC RECITAL. Music performed by ensembles from the chamber music class. Coordinated by Gail Acosta. Auditorium room 211. 7:30 p.m. Admission is free.
* FINAL EXAMS FOR SPRING SEMESTER.
* VERDUGO FIRE ACADEMY information meeting. The meetings provide information about the academy and the application process. Aviation/Art Building, room 108. 7 to 8 p.m.
* CHAMBER JAZZ CONCERT led by music directors Chris Coulter and Cathlene Pineda. Auditorium. 7:30 p.m. Admission is $10 general, $7 students and seniors.
* SPRING CERAMICS SALE. Decorative and functional pieces made by students in stoneware, porcelain, majolica, raku and earthenware. Proceeds from the sale help fund equipment and supplies for the ceramics program. Student Center room 212. 1 to 5 p.m. Open to the public. Call 818-240-1000, ext. 3059 for information.
* VOCAL JAZZ CONCERT with the Vocal Jazz Ensemble led by director Clare Delto. Auditorium. 7:30 p.m. General admission is $10 and $7 for students and seniors.
* BIG BAD JAZZ BAND concert led by director Craig Kupka. Auditorium. 2 p.m. General admission is $10 and $7 for students and seniors.
* CONCERT SINGERS SPRING PERFORMANCE led by Dr. Peter Green. First United Methodist Church, 134 N. Kenwood St., Glendale. 4 p.m. Admission is $10 general and $7 for students and seniors. Call 818-240-1000, ext. 5622 for information.
* FOUNDATION GOLF CLASSIC: Glendale College Foundation Golf Tournament at Oakmont Country Club raises money for GCC programs. For more information, contact the Glendale College Foundation Office at 818- 551-5199.
* STUDENT PIANO RECITAL. Students from advanced piano classes will be performing. Coordinated by Dr. Lucy Nargizyan. Auditorium room 211. 7:30 p.m. Admission is free.
* END OF THE SPRING SEMESTER.
* GLENDALE COLLEGE COMMENCEMENT. Sartoris Field. 7 p.m.
* DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION for fall semester and be eligible for priority registration.
* BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING. Kreider Hall. 5 p.m.
* HONORS AND AWARDS BANQUET sponsored by the Associated Students. Anoush Restaurant. 6 p.m. Contact Student Affairs 818-240-1000, ext. 3033 for information.
* GCC SWAP MEET/FLEA MARKET. Upper campus lot. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free admission. For information call 818-240-1000, ext. 5805.
* FIRST SUMMER SESSION BEGINS.
June 29- July 17
* PRIORITY REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL SEMESTER.
* BOARD OF TRUSTEES SPECIAL MEETING: Board retreat.