Are you interested in a career as an engineer, a scientist, a health professional or a science or math teacher?
Did you know that Glendale College, through its Science programs:
• Transfers more biology majors per capita to UCLA than any other college in the greater Los Angeles area
• Is unique among colleges in operating a field station in Baja California for the study of marine biology on the pristine and biologically diverse Sea of Cortez
• Has the most advanced college digital-planetarium in the world, which presents planetarium shows to thousands of K-12 students each year
• Has placed more students in the prestigious NASA/JPL SIRI internship program than all other community colleges combined
• Has one of the largest collaborative learning programs in the state
• Has one of the most extensive outreach programs in the state to assist local K-12 schools in math and science