In order to be tutored in the Learning Center, students must be referred by a counselor, instructor, or librarian.
In accordance with the California Education Code, students will be automatically enrolled in a noncredit course (Student Development 001) that is free of charge. No grade will be issued for this course, and it will not appear on transcripts.
Instructions for Accessing Electronic Forms:
1. From the GCC homepage, select About GCC.
2. Select Faculty and Staff from the menu.
3. Select Private Internal Links.
4. Under the Instructor's section, select Faculty Center.
5. Log in to PeopleSoft.
6. Click Main Menu.
7. Select GCC Custom.
8. Select GCC Learning Center Referral.
Business Division Tutoring Referral Form
English and ESL Tutoring Referral Form
General Tutoring Referral Form
Language Arts Tutoring Referral Form
Social Sciences Tutoring Referral Form