Interested in taking the next step?
Ready to enroll in college credit courses?
(1) Talk to one of our counselors.
(2) Make sure you meet the residency requirements:
To enroll in Credit classes at Glendale Community College and qualify for lower resident tuition fees, you must be a resident of California for at least one year. To prove that you have been a resident for one year, you need to have three of the following in your name:
Ø State and federal tax returns with W-2 forms
Ø Automobile registration
Ø California driver’s license/California ID card
Ø Voter registration
Ø Military personnel
Ø Bank account statements
Ø Petitioner for divorce in California
Ø Utility bills
Ø Proof of employment (pay stubs)
Ø Mortgage statements
Ø Verification of public assistance (welfare and other public assistance)
(3) Fill out an application.
(4) Take the placement tests.
(5) Go through orientation.
(6) Find out if you qualify for any fee or tuition assistance.
(7) Enroll - and start your next steps to success!