Time & Location: 2nd Tuesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm, AD 121
The Administrative Affairs Committee recommends plans, policies, and procedures to the College Executive Committee to ensure the proper and efficient administrative operation of the District.
1. Develops the administrative Services component of the Strategic Master Plan.
2. Prioritizes budget recommendations for the Administrative Services area.
3. Develops plans, policies and procedures for facilities planning, renovation and maintenance.
4. Develops plans, policies and procedures for the parking operation of the District
5. Develops plans, policies and procedures for the safe operation of the District.
6. Develops and reviews Board Policies and Administrative Regulations relative to the Administrative, Human Resources and Business operations of the District.
Committee composition determined by Administrative Regulation 2511, Governance Document.
For membership listing see the Blue List.