The City of Glendale and the GCCD Joint Parking Authority have approved the following changes in parking lots and street meters in order to align fees with the rest of the city:
- On-Street parking meter fee: $1.00/hour
- Lot 32 (footbridge lot): $1.00/hour
- Lots 30, 33 and 34: $.75/hour
- Meter operation in Lots 33 and 34 has been extended to 10 p.m.
- A block of parking spaces has been reserved for park visitors in Lots 33 and 34. No student parking allowed in these spaces. Each space will have signage.
These rate changes went into effect July 1, 2012, however the City is in the process of modifying the meters and lots and will be posting signage. All arrangements should be completed by Fall, 2012.