Hire Me

Beginning in Fall 2012 there will be new requirements for getting a Work Study job through GCC CalWORKs:

  • Enroll in 6 CREDIT units or more.
  • Apply for Financial Aid.
  • Complete all steps required by the GCC Financial Aid Office.


To Get a CalWORKs Work Study job in Fall 2012:

1.  Bring your fall 2012 CalWORKs Eligibility Form to the CalWORKs office, beginning Monday, August 13.  Tell the Front Desk staff that you would like a Work Study Referral. 

3.  START EARLY!  Our new process requires you to ask for a Work Study Referral as early as possible in the Fall Term.


Work Study earnings are exempt from CalWORKs income calculations! 

Ask for a Work Study Referral beginning August 13!


Last updated: 4/23/2013 9:38:23 AM