Emergency Evacuation Areas Map
After evacuating a building or campus area you have the option to proceed to a designated evacuation area for any medical or additional assistance that you may require. Parking Lot F (north side of campus), Vaquero Plaza (center of campus), Sartoris Field (south side of campus), Life Skills, Lot B, and Lot D parking lots (east side of campus) are designated as the Emergency Evacuation Areas. After an emergency occurs emergency personnel may be sent to the six Emergency Evacuation Areas to assist you. One of the areas may be deemed a more suitable location than the others. If this is the case you will be escorted to the appropriate Emergency Evacuation Area.
1. LOT F – Arryo Seco, Camino Real, Cimmarusti Science Center, San Gabriel
2. VAQUERO PLAZA – Administration, Library, Student Center, Sierra Madre, Sierra Nevada, San Rafael
3. SARTORIS FIELD – Auditorium, San Fernando Complex, Verdugo Gym, Verdugo Gym Trailers
4. FACILITIES LOADING DOCK – Advanced Technology, Health Sciences and Technology, Aviation Art
5. PARKING LOT B – Lot B Parking Structure
6. LOT D – Child Development Center
7. LIFE SKILLS PARKING LOT – Life Skills
EVACUATION AREAS – GARFIELD CAMPUS
Evacuation areas - Garfield Campus (pdf)
1 CHEVY CHASE MEDICAL CENTER PARKING LOT/ ADAMS ST SIDEWALK (primary evacuation area) - Tropico and Mariposa Buildings.
2 WINDSOR MINI-PARK (secondary evacuation area) - Tropico and Mariposa buildings.
3 SOUTHEAST SIDEWALK OF ADAMS ST AND ACACIA AVE (primary evacuation area) - Parent Support Center.
4 CHEVY CHASE BAPTIST CHURCH (secondary evacuation area) - Parent Support Center.
***Alternative evacuation area for Parent Support Center, not picured in map- Glendale Islamic Center, 700 S. Adams St. (three blocks north of campus at intersection of S. Adams St and E. Maple St)
EVACUATION AREA - PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Evacuation Areas - Professional Development Center (pdf)
1 SOUTH CAMPUS PARKING LOTS (primary evacuation area) - PDC building.
2 CITY PARKING LOT at WICKHAM WAY/HONOLULU AVE. (secondary evacuation area) - PDC building.