The office of Marketing and Public Information provides a wide variety of services to the campus community such as:
Designing – This includes designing flyers, programs or any other type of publication.
Printing - There are two full-color laser printers available that can print paper/cardstock up to 11" x 17". Please be aware that printing is limited to 250 copies for the academic year.
Photography - If you need a photo of the campus or of someone in your department, please call and make arrangements.
Style Guide - If you would like to design the material for your event, please consult the Style Guide. View the full version of the GCC Style Guide
Please use the project request form if you have a design and/or a print request!
GCC has an Instagram page at instagram.com/glendalecollege. Schedule a photo by contacting email@example.com. The page is used to highlight a variety of areas and activities on campus.
Services provided by the Public Information Coordinator:
Writes and sends news releases for events and programs to:
- Traditional media
- Event/calendar websites
- News blogs
Includes your event and program information on:
- GCC electronic sign (Mountain St. and Verdugo Rd.)
- GCC facebook (currently 14,200 likes)
- GCC twitter (currently 2,200 followers)
- GCC home page as appropriate
- Weekly Bulletin and Monthly Event Calendar (Submit items Thursday by 12 p.m. for Bulletin, two weeks before beginning of the month for calendar.)
- Monthly News Press column
Submits college news to:
- Community College Chancellor’s Office and college organization publications as appropriate
Proofreads and edits publications and web pages
Consults on marketing, publicity and media relations
Maintains news archive (copies of articles provided on request)