New Student Checklist (pdf doc)
DON’T MISS OUT!
You must complete these steps by June 12
to receive priority registration for Fall 2015.
Apply to Glendale Community College for the fall 2015 semester
- Application available online January 19 at www.glendale.edu.
- Applying is easy and it’s FREE.
Complete an Online Orientation
Take your Math and English/ESL Assessment Tests
Attend your Group Academic Advising Workshop
Register for fall 2015 classes at GCC
- The deadline to apply and complete your orientation, assessment tests, and abbreviated SEP is June 12 to be eligible for priority registration. Priority registration begins on June 29.
- You will be notified of your priority registration date through MyGCC, your online student portal, on June 22.
- If you do not complete your application, orientation, assessment tests, and abbreviated SEP by June 12, you will be allowed to register during open registration. Open registration begins on July 20.